Let’s talk about the Best PC Cases that every PC lover would love to buy, Do you know that a PC case is an essential element to keep your personal computer clean and cool, In simple words, it is a case for your PC.
Why would an individual want a PC case you might ask? Why can’t they just buy a PC that has already been coupled from the market? They could actually, but then the PC might not be what they want.
This is actually one reason why there’s a market for pc cases. Just like some people would rather buy a plot of land, commission an architect to design them something, and then build their homes to taste rather than buy an already built house, it‘s in a way the same thing.
Certain techies like to build their computers by themselves or have people build them for them as opposed to buying mass-produced computers. People want certain qualities for their PCs that may not be readily available in the market. It might be speed, a number of graphic card slots available, cooling systems, or a host of many other features.
But the fact is that there is always a difference between a custom-made computer and a run-off-the-mill computer. For certain people it’s a project, they want to build their stuff themselves, they want their computer to have a bit of their personality, and so forth. Now, this is usually popular amongst avid gamers, they want speed, cooling, and graphics; so enter customization.
The computer case is usually a structure that houses some of the most important components of a computer. These components include the motherboard, optical drive, hard drive, floppy disk drive, graphic card, sound card, cooling unit, and many more
Top 11 Best PC Cases 2023
1. Cougar CONQUER
- Stylish: The Pc case is stylish and sturdy, the helicopter shape is awesome, and it is the best gift for gamers who like unique cases for their PC.
- Aluminum Framing: The most stylish design is the open-frame concept, composed of a strengthened aluminum alloy frame with two 5mm thick tempered glass side panels.
- Expandability: The PC case is pretty unique with the expandability of graphics cards and all kinds of motherboards.
- Decent Cooling system: The case is open so it is very professional providing you with a decent cooling system, with fans it becomes really cool system that will maintain the temperature inside.
- Dimension: 10 x 27 x 23 in
- Weight: 10 x 27 x 23 in
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX / MicroATX / ATX
- RGB fans: 2 RGB fans
Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case is a smart and stylish PC case that looks so elegant and is a perfect piece of innovation. Standardization means that a motherboard will fit in almost any case, and the only way they can go wrong is if the case is not compliant.
Motherboards come in all shapes and sizes, they can easily fit all three sizes of motherboards such as Mini ITX, MicroATX, and ATX. There is enough space here for the hard drive, graphics cards, motherboard, cables, and other computer-related things. All these things make it one of the most stylish pc cases of the modern era.
The shape is pretty unique, we call it a helicopter pc case because it looks similar to that but the fans system at the top makes it even more aggressive, making it the PC case for good airflow, the open shape allows easy air flow to keep the temperature down all the times.
Please Watch the full Youtube review video to deep dive into this awesome product (Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel as well), this review is the highlight of different experiences shared by some experts and users available online.
2. Apevia Aura-F-WH
- Fits 350mm VGA cable: Storing cables neatly can be a hassle, however with the extra storage space, you’ll have a neat-looking case in the end.
- Solid Steel Case: This will help protect your expensive computer components from unwanted touches.
- Different Motherboard Support: Not cumbersome, yet it is able to easily support the three motherboard sizes.
- HD Audio Support: This audio port supports both mic and earphone jack, the 3.5mm jack. It also supports USB3.0 and USB 2.0
- 2 tempered glass sides: For an amazing view into your computer case and of course to accentuate the effects of the RGB lights.
- 4 Frostblade RGB fans: Your computer needs to be cooled, the fans do a good job of this, and with the RGB lights, they even add some beauty.
- Dimension: 15.75 x 8 x 18 Inches
- Weight: 14.92 Pounds
- Drive space: 2×3.5″ / 2×2.5″
- Supports: 350mm long VGA card, 165mm CPU cooler
- RGB fans: 4 RGB fans
- Total fan positions: 8 fans
One of my friends purchased this pc and found really convenient with a decent airflow system, on his behalf and experience I am going to share this review with you all, If you’re looking for a case that is pocket friendly, yet has great ventilation and many cooling options, then you might want to consider the Apevia Aura F-WH PC case. The design is clean and non-cumbersome, with led fans and room for fan intake, this is a case that you’d enjoy.
Not just for its beauty, but also for its practicality. This PC case is made from contemporary solid steel and comes in black. It’s an ATX mid-tower pc case with four frost blade RGB fans.
It also features tempered glass on the two sides (on the front and on the left side). For lovers of aesthetics, you’d actually appreciate the inclusion of these tempered glasses. As we already know, this case comes with some beautiful RGB fans, it gives an extra zing to the house and even improves your competitive mood.
Well, the tempered glass on the front is what displays this beauty for everyone to see. And the smoked side panel, makes the case appear like a premium casing, and of course, it showcases the computer that you have built in all its glory.
This case comes with 16 lighting modes with on and off RGB switch buttons, giving more effect as you enjoy your games. Created for superior heat dissipation, this PC case comes with 104 air vents, situated at the front panel.
This is perfect for the proper distribution of air and dissipation of heat, effectively keeping the temperature at 33/34 Celsius. To help keep your computer safe the top panel includes a magnetic duster, which can be removed and cleaned, it’s about 9 inches. This helps to protect your pc from dust and other forms of debris.
This mid-tower case has room for 2 x 2.5 inches of solid-state drives and two 3.5 inches of hard disk drives. For the avid gamer, here’s a case you’d love, not just for its aesthetic quality, but also for its functionality.
Note: The review is written on the basis of users’ experiences who purchased products from Amazon, I have just narrated their views in simple words to help you.
- Runs Quietly: The body comes padded, therefore it absorbs the whirring of the fans and other components, delivering an almost noiseless production.
- Fits Drives: This case is that big, it comes with adjustable disk slots, which can be moved to take in more drives.
- Supports full-sized GPU: Full-size Graphics processing units give superior image quality, every game would love this.
- Good temperature Control: With room for 2 fans and even liquid coolants, the temperature will remain at optimum levels.
- I/O supports: This includes ports for 4 USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0, it also has ports for a mic and audio connectors.
- Motherboard Supports: The ATX, Mini ITX, and Micro ATX motherboards are supported by the Deep Silence 6.
- Dimension: 28 x 29.4 x 13.4 in
- Weight: 45.86 Pounds
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- USB 3.0 Ports: 4
- Motherboard: EEB, E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Deep Silence 6 mid-tower ATX case is a perfect pc case for beginners. It’s roomy, therefore it’s easy to build in and future upgrades will not suffer as it comes with extra room. True to its name it comes silently in operation, as it comes with a thicker-than-normal steel body.
The body is padded with sound thick materials for dampening sounds coming in from the computer components, to further reduce sound vibrations, rubber isolators for reducing vibration are also installed. Finally, to complete the almost soundproof package, the drive doors are also padded, which gives you an overall quiet pc case.
If you’re looking for a PC case that’s going to be quiet irrespective of how hard it’s running, you might not have to look any further, the Deep Silence 6 is true to its name. As far as running quietly is concerned, the Deep Silence 6 from Nanoxia is a game-changer.
It comes in a simple metal box, colored black. It doesn’t look too exciting, yeah; this product’s manufacturers are more concerned about functionality than aesthetics, now if this is you, then you have a good product already.
With 2 fans will always maintain the right temperature, irrespective of what it is used for, whether for gaming or just Netflix. For additional protection, there are dust filters installed in front of the case to protect the component from dust.
Due to its design, the deep silence 4 will support either ATX or Micro-ATX motherboards. It will also fit a full-sized Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), this is due to the fact that the middle card for the (hard disk drive) HDD can be re-positioned.
The case can be made to fit the biggest size of the graphics card and also a 200mm power cable. The design of the case is simple and elegant, with properly designed air vents, and room for expansion.
If you want to go through the video, thanks to the Joanne Tech Lover Youtube channel that makes my work very easy to help those guys who need detailed information, without further ado Let’s get into the video.
- Mid-tower cases: These are the most popular sized cases. They are not too cumbersome, and yet they are not too small that they can’t fit in essential components. The Define R5 will take Mini ITX, ATX, or Micro ATX motherboards.
- Silent design: No one loves noisy equipment, it can be distracting. The noise-dampening effects, in this case, are top-notch.
- Enthusiast-oriented design: Building with this case is a joy, it’s very easy to build with, comes with extra space to play with, and there’s not much to ask for.
- Adjustable/ detachable slots.
- Water cooling support: With about 9 points where radiators can be installed in addition to cooling fans, your computer will remain at the right temperature.
- Sturdy Metal and Plastic Design: You can rest assured, that this case will pass the test of time
- I/O: It Comes with a reset button, mic, and earphone ports, and then 2 USB ports each for USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
- Dimension: 20.51 x 9.13 x 17.76 Inches
- Weight: 23.58 Pounds
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- HDD: 3.5″ or 2.5″ space
- Hard Drives: 8 Drives
Note: I have not personally checked this PC case, Thanks to JayzTwoCents for sharing the detailed review on Youtube that helped me to narrate it in the shortest possible way, it is a glimpse of the product, for more information, check the video below.
This Pc case is made by the Swedish-based company Fractal design. The R5 is the premium pc case from this company. It’s redesigned and upgraded from their previous R series, however, it is by no means the latest.
The beautiful thing about this mid-tower computer case is that it was made with the pc enthusiast in mind, and it comes with a beautiful Scandinavian design. This case is very impressive and solidly built.
Two very important factors were taken into the design of this beauty. First is the noise-dampening effects and then having extra room for cooling and in these two areas, the Define R5 excels. This build is very versatile as all the bays at the front come detachable, or readjusted to suit whatever it is that you have in mind.
The expansion was considered as this product was being designed. With 7 expansion slots, there’s a lot you can do with this case. It was also built to fit Mini ITX, ATX, or Micro ATX motherboards. In this case, you have room for two 5.25” slots and eight 3.5” slots; they can all be removed or adjusted as you like them.
There are about 9 points where radiators can be installed: they could be at the front, back, top, or bottom, and these radiators could range from 420 mm to 120mm ones. In some of the places though, some of the disk slots will have to be moved or totally removed.
With extra padding all around and rubber isolators at the bottom of the case, here you are looking at a very silent piece of equipment. This case can contain 8 HDDs, and a more recent graphics card.
For a gaming enthusiast who wants a lot of room to play around, both for cooling and fans, or who just wants a silent running system, the Define R5 fulfills these purposes excellently.
Thanks, JayzTwoCents for your amazing video, please watch the video and subscribe to his channel too.
- MasterBox Q300L: Most versatile of all the cases, and designed so that it can either lie on its belly or stand.
- System Flexibility: 6-orientation I/O panel—both sides: front, top, and bottom.
- Clean Routing Space: It contains 28 mm space for cables.
- Steel and plastic combo: Made with one transparent acrylic side panel and steel casings on the other sides.
- Component support: Can take Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboard, with room for 4 expansion slots, and can take full-sized GPU
- I/O: Supports HD audio, USB 3.0 x 2 and Audio in and out
- Cooling: Surprisingly, it comes with front and rear radiator support and of course room for fans.
- Dimension: 15 x 9.05 x 15.23 Inches
- Weight: 1.06 Pounds
- Materials: Steel, Plastic
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Liquid Cooling Support: 1 x 120 mm / 1 x 240 mm, 1 x 120 mm
- Extra Features: Magnetic Dust Filters
- Power Supply Support: Bottom Mount, ATX PS2
- Clearances – VGA, CPU, PSU: 360 mm, 157 mm, 160 mm (14.2 in, 6.2 in, 6.3 in)
The Masterbox Q300L is a mini-tower case. It is a cheaper option than the Masterbox Q300 cases. The Q300P going for sale at over $70 while the Q300l which we are reviewing goes for less than $50.
Now, when purchasing a case at this price, one shouldn’t expect much. Usually what you pay for is what you get. This is not to say that the Master Box Q300l is cheaply made, however, don’t expect it to give you everything you want.
This is a basic Pc case, and as far as basics are concerned, the creators of this box pretty much covered it. The box is made from textured-looking metal and plastic.
The whole body is made of metal, perforated at several points for ventilation and then the side panel is made from transparent acrylic plastic. Now here’s the first complaint users have. They wish it were a tempered glass, side, however, for a cheap model, you might not expect some really nice features.
The Masterbox Q300l has a small form factor; therefore, it can support just micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards. It comes with a very attractive feature; the O/I panel can be located in 6 different places.
The box is designed such that it can stand or lie on its belly. So if you don’t have enough space, this will help. This case will also support a full-sized GPU, 3 hard disk drives, and as crazy as it sounds some water cooling.
It comes with 4 expansion bays, 1 x 3.5” drive slots, and 2 x 2.5” drive slots. It comes with 1 preinstalled fan and then room for more fans at different parts of the case. The new case possesses uniquely designed dust filters and has room for proper cable management. All in all, the Master box300L case is an okay box; aesthetically pleasing, properly designed air vents, and is very affordable.
The review of this product is written after going through the features shared on amazon and watching YouTube experts, let’s dig up the secrets of this product and watch different reviews, stay connected and go through these videos for more clarification.
The first video that impressed me is from Vortez’s Youtube Channel.
- 3 Tempered Glass Panels: Really beautiful piece of equipment, the tempered glass lets you see the RGB lights and the fans in action, such a beautiful sight.
- Full Tower Form: Spacious and built with compatibility in mind. Will fit ATX, E-ATX, Mini ITX, and Micro ATX motherboards.
- Open Case Design: One of the panels is a side swing door, designed for easy access to components and superior airflow.
- Good Temperature Control: Fits 13 additional fans, excluding 3 pre-installed fans, and has room to take the biggest radiator sizes for cooling.
- RGB Lights and fans: These multicolored lights can be seen from three sides of the case and can be controlled via software synced with the motherboard.
- Dimension: 21.65 x 12.4 x 20.67 Inches
- Weight: 39.1 Pounds
- Fans: Two white 200mm 5V ARGB, One white 120mm 5V ARGB fan
- RGB Fan: Fixed 600rpm 24dBA) Rear (exhaust) 1 x 120 x 120 x 25mm Addressable RGB fan (Fixed 1000rpm 27 2 dBA)
- Drive Bay: 2 5″/3 5″ x 2 with HDD Cage + 2 5″ x 2 with HDD Bracket
- Others: SIDE PANEL 3 x Tempered Glass
The Thermaltake View 51 is a huge pc case, a full tower case actually. This case comes with the quality which all other Thermaltake products are known for. Now Thermaltakes makes good products and good things don’t really come cheap.
It looks as though the company is even delving into the creation of higher-end products with great functionality and beautiful aesthetics. This company is quite versatile in its release of high-quality products, if you’re looking to buy most of your build then this is one company you should consider.
The thermal take view 51 is designed both with the beginner and advanced enthusiast in mind. This case comes in with 3 tempered glass panels; it’s truly a sight to behold. One of the panels on the side is a swing door; this gives easy access to the components in the case.
It comes with 200mm RGB fans in the front and then 120mm at the back, the manufacturers take cooling very seriously. The RGB lights can be controlled digitally or analog, that is they can be synced with motherboards from ASUS, MSI, ASRock, and GIGABYTE. Apart from the pre-installed fans, up to 13 more fans can be added.
The case is built with compatibility in mind, there’s a lot of room in the case to fit in extra stuff. It can fit in 480mm radiators or smaller ones, to help with the cooling. The Thermaltake View 51 comes with adjustable slots, especially for the radiator and fans, so you can move and customize them as you would like.
This case is big, it can take a lot, and not just that, the extra room has been made from additional fans and liquid cooling. The design can be said to be an open case, therefore there’s superior airflow, keeping the components at optimum working temperatures.
With magnetic dust filters, and software-controlled RGB lights and fans, this case is a winner on many levels. For one looking for a case, that’s as beautiful as it is functional and as it is spacious, the Thermaltake View 51 looks great for cable management due to its amazing shape and enough space inside.
- Mid Tower case: Takes almost all component sizes
- Tempered Glass Window: to showcase the six RGB lights.
- Cooling Support: Takes up to 6 x 120mm fans Or up to 4 x 140mm fans with 1 pre-installed fan.
- Cable Management: There’s room for hiding cables to give a neat appearance inside your computer case.
- Dimension: 16.46 x 8.27 x 17.72 Inches
- Weight: 13.45 Pounds
- Color: Black, Tempered Glass
- Fans: 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm
This company is reputed for producing great quality pc cases and the Carbide series 175R is no exception. The 175R is one of the latest installments in the Carbide series. It is a mid-tower entry-level chassis.
However, it does have some premium features such as tempered glass side panels, which will even endear the product more to users. It also features RGB LED lighting and of course a black metal panel, but its finish looks like brushed metal, this completes the faux-premium look. For a pc case that’s about $50, it’s just perfect.
The carbide series 175R comes with classic clean lines and curved edges, it actually a sight to behold. It comes with a pre-installed RGB fan and six RGB LED lights. The RGB lights are customizable using accompanying software.
The Carbide Series 175R can take 6 x 120 mm fans or 4 x 140mm fans, depending on what you want. You can also fit radiators into this case, to complete the cooling; there are air vents at both the top and bottom of the case, for premium air circulation. This case can fit Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboards.
It comes with 6 hard drive slots, a 2 x 3.5” hard disk drive, and a 4 x 2.5” solid-state drive. Of course, there are dust filters located at the top and bottom of the case, to protect the components. Of course, there’s room for Graphic processing units of 330mm and large video cards. Series 175R features 2xUSB 3.0 and one audio jack.
The cable management for this case is top-notch, with a PSU shroud, all the PSC cables are kept away from sight, which gives us a very visually appealing sight. For those looking for an affordable entry-level product, which yet has some premium features, the Corsair Carbide Series 175R is a good product in that category.
- Runs Very Quietly: Exactly as the name says, comes with dampers for quiet working
- Modular Construction: It can quickly be taken apart and put together, to fit your needs.
- Mid-tower Chassis: This can take E-ATX, ATX, M-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards.
- Aluminum and Tempered Glass body: Made of Aluminium, plastic, and tempered glass for showcasing your finished work.
- I/O Panel: Features USB 3.0 x2 and USB 3.1 support and HD Audio
- Temperature Control: it comes with 2 pre- Installed silent wings fans, room for 7 additional fans, radiator support, and a four-step fan controller.
- Dimension: 21.42 x 20.43 x 9.49 Inches
- Weight: 29.2 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Fans: 3 140mm PWM fans
- Radiators: Up to 360mm
- Motherboard compatibility: E-ATX (30.5 x 27.5cm), ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
Be quiet! No, I don’t mean to be quiet, I’m actually talking about a company known by this name. They specialize in making the best Pc cases, power supplies, and cooling components for desktops. Be quiet pride itself on its mastery of the production of quiet products, due to its love for excellence and precision.
They are a German company with over 20 years of experience in product design and development, therefore, it is no surprise. Dark Base 700 is another excellent offer that is considered the quietest PC case, And it has been tagged as one of the quietest Pc cases in its category.
The Dark base 700 is a mid-tower case that is made from metal and the side panel features a tempered glass panel. This chassis offers a lot of versatility, and great sound-dampening ability, coupled with the case’s cooling features, you’ve got yourself a real winner.
This case comes with “two be quiet! Pre-installed 3 Silent Wings 140mm PWM fans. And true to their names, the sound these fans make is almost imperceptible, (they are very quiet). These fans are fitted with a 6-pole motor that runs very smoothly, and the fan blades are optimized for airflow.
The area around the fan is shaped like a funnel so as to help generate the highest amount of air pressure possible with fans that size. There’s room to add 7 additional fans for better cooling, and can support up to 360mm radiators for water cooling.
This beautifully designed chassis comes with an excellent storage room, there are nine storage slots. The case can fit in seven HDDs or 14 SDDs. This mounting method is very flexible.
You’d find that this chassis has noise-damped air vents, and for the icing on the cake, there are the multicolor LED lights which you can customize as you might want. This mid-tower case can support E-ATX, ATX, M-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards.
Read the Full be quiet! Dark Base 700 Mid-Tower ATX PC Case Review
Gamers Nexus, a YouTuber has briefly defined this pc case, please go through it. (This review is written after watching different reviews of users, the purpose is to help you precisely.)
- Tool-less design: No tools are needed to open the case, you neither need a screwdriver nor spanner or any of that stuff.
- Tempered glass panel: Coming in with one side glass panel and Aluminium sides, this is a truly beautiful computer case.
- 3 expansion slots: Although small, there’s still room to add extra disks or components as needed.
- Mini-sized motherboard: Takes Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
- Versatile Design: Four additional fans, 165mm CPU cooler, GPU 320mm, PSU SFX and SFX-L
- Dimension: 14.7 x 7.95 x 12.2 Inches
- Weight: 11.58 Pounds
- Color: Silver
- Processor Count: 8
- Features: mini- its cases.i/O ports: 2x USB3.0, 1x Type C, audio on the top.m/B Type: Mini-ITX/ mini-dtx
- HDD: 2 x 2.5″ Or 1 x 2.5″ And 1 x 3.5″
Lian Li has outdone itself in this sweet and sexy offering. This company is not new in the business, and they have had their good and bad products in the market. However, TU 150-WA is an excellent product from them.
It is like a newer version of the TU 100, which was a good product when it was made; it had a few drawbacks though. However, a lot of time has elapsed between now and then, and truth be told the market has moved ahead.
Now, this version takes care of a few flaws in the older version and also adds newer features, some of which we’ll be seeing below. The TU 150 WA is a combination of aluminum, tempered glass, and steel, the combination is actually beautiful.
This is a small and portable mini ITX case, with a very comfortable handle for ease of movement. The case is what can be called a LAN box, therefore it is important that it is sturdy, and has a good handle.
The new handle is an upgrade to its predecessor. It is very stylish and very comfortable to hold, it is also retractable into the top of the box when it’s not being used. This chassis supports mini-ITX/Mini-DTX and of course, has 3 bays for high graphic cards and 3 expansion slots.
This chassis was designed to take high-end components, so there’s room for SFX or an SFX-L PSU, with enough room for proper cable management, fan addition, and even liquid cooling. It can take up to four fans, 1x120mm fans at the front and rear, and then 2x120mm at the bottom, and then a 120 mm radiator.
Perhaps one of the most attractive features of this case is the toolless design. So you don’t need screwdrivers and spanners to open this device. The side panels come with a push and lock mechanism, while the glass panel comes with pegs. This design is sturdy, can take high-end materials, and is very portable.
I have watched this 07:13 minutes video from Optimum Tech on YouTube to write this short review, you must watch the same to know more about this product. I like his reviews a lot, most reviews are satisfying.
10. AeroCool Cylon
- Acrylic side panel: Transparent, so that one can the beauty of the inner components after work
- Different light mode: Comes with 13 modes LED and 6 RGB flow mode
- Good Temperature Control: Supports radiators of up to 240mm also fans all around the case.
- Versatile Motherboard Support: ATX/micro ATX/mini-ITX motherboards can be installed in this case
- Expandable: Comes with 7 expansion slots
- High-end Graphics Card Support: Perfect for gamers in need of high-resolution graphics
- Dimension: 20 x 18.5 x 9.5 Inches
- Weight: 10.18 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Height: 155mm
- Graphics Card: 371mm
Aerocool Advanced Technologies (AAT) has been in the business of making PC cases for over 15 years. Not only do they make some of the best PC cases but also make multifunctional control panels and other pc components, which no other company is offering these days.
The Cylon is from the stables of this experienced PC case maker. The Cylon is like their budget offering. It is a mid-tower case, made from steel and then an acrylic side panel. Although it’s a low-budget offering, it has some of the features which can be found in the premium category of cases.
The most glaring of these features is the RGB LED which is positioned on the front panel; it has 13 lighting modes and 7 color modes. If LED lights mean something to you, then you’d love the Aerocool Cylon.
This case is very lightweight and can support liquid cooling, taking a radiator of up to 240mm on the front panel. Of course, it supports air cooling, with the positioning of air vents at the top, bottom, and rear of the case.
Not to mention the installation of a 120mm fan at the top of the box and then room for additional fans at the rear, and at the top. The Cylon is a good enough PC case for the avid gamer or PC enthusiast. It supports Mini-ITX, ATX, and micro ATX.
Gamers in need of high-resolution graphics would love this case as it can fit high-end graphic cards with lengths of up to 371mm. The transparent acrylic side panel brings a great aesthetic feel to your setup; you get to see the components.
The case has been designed in such a way that you can have fast access to media. It comes with an SD card and micro SD card fixtures at the top of the panel. You can fit in two 3.5’ HDDs and two 2.5” SSDs. This case covers the basics, with a little bit of flourish, and at this price point, you really shouldn’t expect a lot from it.
Note: I have written this review on the basis of Amazon users’ experience and their experience shared on the product page, Please read the honest review from the user (images included, check the sharp images too) “Not bad! Definitely tight fit and needs more ventilation“
11. NZXT H510 Elite
- 2 tempered Glass Panels: To see the beauty that’s the RGB LED lights and fans
- Steel Body: Built to be sturdy and last the test of time
- Great Cable Management: There’s enough space to hide cables so as to give a neat outlook
- Mid-Tower Chassis: Can house Mini ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX motherboards
- Noise Detection Module: Gives quiet production
- Dimension: 16.85 x 8.27 x 18.11 Inches
- Weight: 19.91 Pounds
- Color: White
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX and EATX
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A 1 x Headset Audio Jack
- Filters: All Air Intakes
- Drive Bays: 2.5”: 7 3.5”: 2+1
In the world of PC cases, NZXT is a market leader, they’ve been in the business of making quality cases for so long, that it would be difficult to mention the top ten cases, without one or two of their products making the cut.
The NZXT is a manufacturer out of a factory in Shenzhen China, and this is one of their premium offers. H510 Elite as the name implies is an Elite piece of work. It’s a mid-tower case with a minimalistic design, yet it comes chockfull of lots of features that gamers and PC enthusiasts would love.
The phrase which can be used to describe this case is ‘’extraordinarily beautiful”. It might not be obvious to you until you see the NZXT 2 customized Aer RGB fans, it lights up the case and brings some beauty into the house. This case features 2 tempered glass panels, one in front and one at the side. This is definitely a premium feature, and of all the pc cases we have reviewed, this is the only product with this feature.
For those interested in RGB builds, this is just a delight to have, and the cooling system leaves very little to be desired. If you love to maintain a good amount of control over your system, then you’d love the digital fan controller.
This particular offering from NZXT has all the features that you love from the H series, and some very cool upgrades. For example, there’s the new NZXT Smart Device 2 which controls the RGB lights. The design is elegant, the cabling is very easy and the case is sturdy.
We have included this PC case in our list of best PC cases of modern times as we know this case will take Mini ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX, it comes with filters at all the vents and has 7 expansion bays. The mounting bracket for the radiator is easy to remove and the HDD trays are easy to use.
Best PC Cases FAQs:
What are the kinds of PC Cases?
These are usually very small and portable cases. They could weigh as little as 4kg and could come in many beautiful designs. Such cases are so small that they could look like a part of your home theatre system. They could also be used for a home theatre PC (HTPC). If you are low on space and just a basic gamer, then this would be a good choice.
Full Tower Cases:
As the name implies they are full-sized. Usually, their heights are more than 76 cm. They are large and therefore they can fit sometimes up to 10 drive bays. If you have expansion in mind then you might want to purchase the full tower cases.
Mid Tower Cases:
They have 2 to 4 drive bays and the height is somewhere around 60cm.
Mini Tower Cases:
These are the smallest in the tower cases. Coming in at 45cm and with room for no more than 3 drive bays, this is the smallest of the tower cases. It’s the cheapest, smallest, and has no room for expansion.
Slim Line Cases:
These are tower cases that rest on their bellies or on their sides so that one can keep a monitor on top of them. They are perfect for one who’s looking to save space.
PC cases come in various materials, from light brittle plastic to steel, glass (various types) wood, and even Styrofoam. The material of the case is important because it affects durability and aesthetics. The case serves as protection for your delicate computer components such as motherboards, hard disks, and all the connecting wires.
They protect your computer from dust, foreign objects, and fluids and also from unauthorized touching. The cases offer a standard convention for people to build their computers. So that irrespective of where the components are bought from they’ll always be able to fit into the casing.
Casings come with air vents, which help to channel air properly around and out of the computer. This will help to keep your computer at optimum temperatures, otherwise, high temperatures could make the computer malfunction.
How to choose a PC Case?
Choosing the best pc cases is important for a user to make a smart decision, it is not as easy as taking the one that appeals to you most aesthetically. You have to have other considerations. One very important consideration is the intended need for the computer.
Now, this will determine the size and the number of components you’ll be using and then of course how they’ll be laid out. This would determine what PC case to buy from the list of best PC cases where every company is claiming to deliver the best.
You should also take a good look at the motherboard and power supply and ensure that they match the case you want to purchase. Otherwise, you’ll have problems building the computer as the parts will not fit in. There are different types of motherboards and of course different types of casings. Ensure that they are compatible.
What should I look for in a PC case?
The obvious first thing to look out for in a case you are looking to purchase is the size of it. There are four common motherboard factors. You could also refer to it as motherboard size and shape, although that’s putting it very simplistically.
It goes from the extended ATX all the way to the Mini-ITX and there are two others between them. These motherboard form factors basically vary in size. The biggest cases can take virtually all motherboard form factors. As the sizes of the cases reduce, so does their ability to take various motherboard factors too.
This means that one thing to look out for in cases is compatibility and size. If you think you’ll need more room in the future, you might want to go for something bigger. Apart from the motherboard, other components should also be checked for compatibility, such as graphics cards, liquid cooling radiator size, and air CPU cooler tower height.
So you want to check that the case you’re buying will be compatible with the components you intend to add to your computer. To ensure this, check the specifications for the components and the case you intend to use.
You might also want to consider the material your case is made from. Cheap plastic may be cheap, but it might not offer as good protection as steel or some more expensive material. They are the most important factors to consider while getting a pc case.
How to Turn on a Pc without case?
The first question that comes to mind would be why someone would want to run his /her pc without a case. One of the most common reasons is for ease of testing and/or troubleshooting.
People prefer to build their PCs out of the case and then make sure everything is working and in order before shutting it in, to turn on a pc without a case is not difficult, here’s how to do it.
On the motherboard, there are two pins that the power switch will be connected to. Get a screwdriver and then short it, the system should come on. Shorting it here means using the metal part of the screwdriver to make contact with the two pins, the system should come on.
What are the Different Types of PC Cases?
There are different types of PC cases, namely; Small Form Factor (SFF) cases, Mini tower cases, mid-tower cases, and full tower cases. Usually, what determines which of the cases to be used is your needs, (performance requirements of the computer) aesthetics, the durability of the material, and of course affordability.
When we talk about computer cases, those used for laptops and palm tops are also included. However, in today’s article, every reference to PC cases is to desktop computers i.e. the setup where you have the display, keyboard, mouse, and system unit different.
Does PC case come with fans?
Yes, some pc cases come with fans and many don’t, but it is far better to choose a PC case with inbuild fans, you can find several options available here that will help you to choose your favorite one, Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case, Fractal Design Define R5, Thermaltake View 51 and Be quiet Dark Base 700 comes with some fans. I insist you check these pc cases.
How to Choose a Case for a Gaming Pc?
There are several things to consider while choosing a Gaming Pc, first of all, you should make sure about the sturdy shape and design, how it looks like, secondly check the inner space so that you can match the size of your motherboard, Hard drives, power supply, and fans. Note, one thing there should be enough space for cable management inside the Pc case. All these things will help you to choose the perfect Pc case for gaming.
What is a Good Gaming Pc case?
Well, there are several pc cases you can choose for gaming but you can check out Cougar CONQUER ATX Gaming Case, Apevia Aura-F-WH, Thermaltake View 51, and Corsair Carbide Series 175R (Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case) used for gaming purposes.
For the game enthusiast, the quality and aesthetics of a setup are very important. The better the quality of the build the more the bragging rights, and the better the aesthetics the more the bragging rights.
However, looking at the fact that there are so many pc case manufacturers available, it might be difficult for one to find or decide on what he or she wants, especially if the person building the computer is a novice.
The above list of the best PC cases is selected on the bases of the buyer’s reviews. We have listed different ones with different features and different price points. This is not a definitive list, but for the one who’s just beginning or stumped for choices, here’s a good place to start.