You ought to be familiar with which company offers the best Air Purifiers these days as it’s the atmosphere that is polluted by industries, dust and viruses, now coronavirus outbreak has become the threat for human lives, so many people have lost their lives fighting against this viral disease, it is therefore very important for us to understand the requirement of air purifiers at our home, this would definitely save our lives.
The atmosphere has never been this polluted since the creation of the universe due to vast industrialization. Part of the polluted air find their way indoors and into your private space where you consume them alongside oxygen. There are lots of health hazards associated with air pollution and while you can’t avoid them on the streets you can at least do something about them in your own home. Air purifiers sieve out contaminants from the percentage of polluted air that enters into your room and generally improves the quality of air that you take in.
But do air purifiers really work? Are they truly necessary? What are their benefits? If these are your questions?
Read on to find out more
Do Air Purifiers Really Work?
Yes, they do work and you heard right. They perform their roles well in trapping airborne allergens and contaminants that might have unavoidably found their way into your private indoors. The air purifiers trap them and supplies what’s left of the trappings which are purified air and this improves the quality of the air you breathe. So while it’s quite rational for the question on the potency of air purifiers to linger, the answer is yes but that’s not all. For you to enjoy the perfect air void of impurities, you have to maintain clean hygiene around your home by regularly cleaning off the dust in your cushions and every other place you find them. Your floors too are not left out. You need to mop them regularly.
Benefits of Air Purifiers
For starters, air purifiers as the name implies purifies the air you breathe indoor. There are more benefits however and that’s what you’ll find below. Keep reading.
Here are some of the Benefits of Air purifiers
Great for asthmatic patients: If you are asthmatic or you live with someone who does, you know how allergic they can be to impure air. Air purifiers save the day.
Waste Products from Pets: If you live with pets, they are bound to litter the floor with excreta and the odors are irritating. Air purifiers again come to the rescue.
Good Health: Think of all the dust, germs and airborne particles that are dangerous to your health that you would avoid with the help of an air purifier and think of good health.
Other Benefits Include:
- Elimination of allergens in dust and pollens
- Prevention of lung diseases through the trapping of tobacco in cigarettes
- Elimination of radon gas – a precursor to lung cancer
Do I Need an Air Purifier?
Since there’s an “I” in the question, it’s a personalized situation here. Do you stay close to an industrial area where air pollution is topping the charts? Is your environment close to a dumpsite or a heavily polluted bay? Are you always greeted with irritating odors whenever you step into your vicinity? If yes is your answer to all of these questions then you need an air purifier? However, if these questions do not relate to you, you still need an air purifier for the overall sanctity of the air you breathe which is vital to your well-being.
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers 2020
|1.||Molekule Mini Air Purifier|
Weight: 11.4 Pounds
Dimension: 8.3 x 12 Inches
Coverage: 250 sq. ft.
|2.||LEVOIT Air Purifier|
Weight: 8.15 Pounds
Dimension: 8.7 x 8.7 x 14.2 Inches
Coverage: 215 sq. ft.
|3.||Elechomes Pro Series Air Purifier|
Weight: 7.7 Pounds
Dimension: 8.5 x 8.5 x 15.5 Inches
Coverage: 280 sq. ft.
|4.||hOmeLabs Air Purifier|
Weight: 6.85 Pounds
Dimension: 7.9 x 7.9 x 12.8 Inches
Coverage: 194 sq. ft.
|5.||HEPA Air Purifier|
Weight: 5.57 Pounds
Dimension: 8 x 13.6 x 8.3 inches
Coverage: 202 sq. ft.
|6.||GENIANI Home Air Purifier|
Weight: 6.55 Pounds
Dimension: 14.9 x 9.9 x 9.8 Inches
Coverage: 160 sq. ft.
|7.||Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier|
Weight: 10.4 Pounds
Dimension: 13×6.7×21.2 Inches
Coverage: 355 sq. ft.
|8.||BlueDri Green Filtration System|
Weight: 39 Pounds
Dimension: 25 x 20 x 14 Inches
Coverage: 1300 Cubic Feet
|9.||Filtrete Console Air Purifier|
Weight: 11.7 Pounds
Dimension: 25 x 20 x 14 Inches
Coverage: 170 Cubic Feet
|10.||Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier|
Weight: 18 Pounds
Dimension: 14.9 x 7.8 x 23.6 Inches
Coverage: 360 Cubic Feet
1. Molekule Mini Air Purifier – Best Air Purifier 2020
It’s called small but mighty and one of those typical cases of less is more. The Molekule mini air purifier is a small-sized air purifier that covers an area of 250sq ft. Best used in home offices, bedrooms, studio apartments and generally small rooms. It comes packed with a Photo Electrochemical Oxidation nanotechnology that annihilates allergens, viruses and other harmful particles in the air you intend breathing.
It has the ability to destroy pollutants at the molecular level. So regardless of how tiny the pollutant is, it will be utterly consumed. With this mini air purifier, you can breathe the freshest of pure air around your close confines and stay healthy. Its design is aesthetic and employs a Wi-Fi technology which you can use to control it via an Android or iPhone app.
- Does not emit ozone, destroys it instead (ozone is dangerous for human intake)
- Portable and convenient
- Seamless to use with an embedded Wi-Fi technology
- Great for small spaces
- Destroys pollutants at the molecular level (no escape route for the tiniest of harmful particles)
- Employs PECO (Photo Electrochemical Oxidation) nanotechnology for VOC’s, allergens, dust, molds etc.
- 360-degree air intake
- Not ideal for people who love a lot of space around them
2. LEVOIT Air Purifier – Best Budget Air Purifier 2020
The Levoit air purifier performs superbly at purifying the oxygen you consume daily if you decide to employ its service in your home. Best for small rooms around 215 sq.ft and that makes it filtration power efficient. It uses the HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrester) filter to trap harmful particles and emit the purest form of air to you. The HEPA filter gets rid of allergens, mold, dust, smoke and other harmful pollutants. If you have pets in your home and they litter every space, their odors are inevitable.
The Levoit air purifier and it’s HEPA filter can get rid of pet odors and keep your air clean. This air purifier also comes with a vortex air technology for efficient airflow. One of its highlights is its almost noiseless feature. It can run all through the night without interrupting your sleep with sounds. The HEPA filter technology is also great for trapping of toxins asides the pet allergy filter feature it offers.
- Verified by AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers)
- Noiseless operation
- Free of ozone emissions
- Uses HEPA filter with activated carbon for optimal filtration
- Pet allergy filter
- Modern aesthetic design
- Very durable
- Toxin absorber filter
- No automatic shut off
3. Elechomes Pro Series Air Purifier – Air Purifier for Large Room 2020
This air purifier from Elechome comes packed with a lot of brilliant features. For instance, there is a smart air sensor which indicates the quality of the air you are taking in. If it’s great, it indicates with a green colour and if it’s very bad, red is the colour you’ll see. It’s built for larger rooms with a 280sq.ft coverage.
The HEPA filter is in place here to trap all harmful particles no matter how tiny they are.
With activated carbon, it can filter pet odors and trap toxins. It’s not so noisy at 35dB to interrupt your sleep and is loaded with a modern efficient EP1236 filter. This filter can be replaced to maximize its performance and it comes with a filter sensor to alert you when it needs replacement so you can do the needful and get the best of indoor air.
- It’s not so noisy so you can enjoy your sleep
- Filter replacement alert
- Can serve bigger rooms at 280sq.ft coverage
- Smart LED air quality indicator
- 3 HEPA filter system present
- Comes aromatherapy option
- Comes with sleep mode
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be noisy at the highest setting
- Finding filter replacement can be tough
4. hOmeLabs Air Purifier – Best Air Purifier for Home 2020
The hOmeLabs Air Purifier for homes features a H13 true HEPA filtration system. With this system in place, this air purifier traps all dust particles, allergens, smoke, pollen, pet allergies and every pollutant that’s plaguing the air you intend breathing in. At 194 sq.ft coverage, it can comfortably purify the air in your bedroom, studio apartment, home office, study, kitchen and even your living room.
hOmeLabs Air Purifier can easily filter particles as tiny as 0.3 microns. It’s not a noisy air purifier when lowered to 24dB and set to sleep mode. It doesn’t emit the ozone molecule which can pose severe health threats to humans when inhaled. It’s a fine choice when it comes to providing quality purified air for the well-being of the whole family.
- Does not emit ozone
- Comes with a child lock button to lock the panel for accidental touches by pets and kids
- Fit for small room
- H13 HEPA filter system
- Destroys particles at a molecular level
- Certified by CARB
- Small and easy to move
- Too Loud
5. HEPA Air Purifier – Nature fresh air purifier 2020
When it is crisp clear air void of impurities that you seek in your bedroom, then the Bulex HEPA air purifier fits the description perfectly. It comes loaded with a 4 stage HEPA filtration system that whisks away even the microscopic elements in the air that are toxic. From allergens to pollens and from dust, smokes to pet allergies, the HEPA filter is hyperactive and traps all of these particles while filtering their offensive odors.
It comes with sleep mode to reduce the noise up to 32dB while you are fast asleep. It can cover up to 202sq.ft of space so it’s ideal for bedroom and other smaller rooms. It’s a compact and lightweight device that’s easy to use. The four-speed settings of the fan can help you purify the air around your home faster but at the expense of some quietness.
- 4 stage filtration system for optimal results
- Sleep mode for tranquillity
- Filter replacement reminder that informs you it’s time for a filter replacement
- It’s lightweight and compact
- 4 fan speed settings for customized and fast results
- An automatic timer that turns the purifier off while you are asleep
- Aesthetically designed to meet modern standards
- Noise is inevitable when at the highest fan speed
- No air quality sensor
6. GENIANI Home Air Purifier – Whole House Air Purifier 2020
This HEPA filter air purifier is about the most affordable air purifier out there and yet it’s not slacking in performance. The true HEPA filter traps dust, pollen, allergens and pet allergies from the air and leaves you with crisp purity oxygen to consume and stay healthy. The carbon filter in the HEPA system helps to fight germs and other toxic constituents of the air that winds up in your home.
It prefers to stay silent even at the highest speed. Talking about speeds, it has 3 settings which you can use to get the best performance whenever you want. At higher speeds, it purifies your air faster and slower at lower speed levels. It comes with a fancy night light that you can turn off if you like. It’s durable, portable and affordable but can only cover a space of about 160sq.ft.
- The silent operation even at higher speed levels
- Portable and lightweight
- Relatively affordable
- 3 stage HEPA filtration system
- Filter replacement reminder so you know it’s high time you change the filter
- Trendy aesthetic design
- 3-speed settings for customized results
- Durable and BPA free. Offers pure air and not at the expense of the sanity of the environment
- At 160sq.ft it’s coverage is limited
- No auto mode or air quality sensor
7. Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier – Best Home Air Purifier 2020
When it comes to air purifiers, this product from Airthereal stands out with a monster performance that a 7-in-1 true HEPA filter produces. The 7 stage filter system employs series of a biological and chemical process that gets rid of allergens, dust, smoke and every other airborne toxic particle in microscopic forms resident in the air you are about to breathe.
It covers a much bigger space relatively at 355sq.ft so you can use it in the bedroom, living room or even your office and yes, it comes with the sleep mode feature that reduces noise when you are fast asleep. It has a smart control feature that picks the right air purification method in relation to your environment. It comes with the novel air quality indicator that shows you how clean the air you breathe is. It comes with a timer to conserve energy and make it durable.
- Air quality indicator
- Sleep mode for lesser noise up to 29dB
- 7-in1 HEPA filter system for thorough purification
- Filter replacement reminder
- Covers a much larger space
- Smart control system to select the best mode in line with your environment
- A timer to save energy and extend the lifespan
- The filter needs replacement after every 6 months
8. BlueDri Green Filtration System – Best Air Purifier For Allergies 2020
Designed for small and medium rooms, this air purifier can guarantee you quality air better than what you use to breathe before. It’s a HEPA filter air purifier and can trap all particles even the tiniest up to 0.3 microns. This is typical of HEPA filters and it doesn’t fall short of this feature. From pet allergies, dust mite, debris and smoke to pollen, regular dust, lint, smog and exhaust particles, this air purifier is your ultimate air cleanser any day.
It can cover up to 170sq.ft of room space with a delivery rate of 158 CADR. A lot of convenient features have been integrated into its design to make operation seamless. It has 3 adjustable fan speed settings for customized results, it’s about choice here on which speed you want. There’s also a timer to set it off while you are asleep and conserve its power.
- Filter change indicator
- Soft-touch controls for easy operation
- 3 fan speed settings for customized results
- Portable and lightweight
- Stylish design
- True HEPA filter for prime performance
- Energy star endorsement
- No sleep mode for noise reduction
- No auto mode or air quality sensor
- Relatively small coverage
9. Filtrete Console Air Purifier – Mini Air Purifier 2020
This BlueDri air purifier is a little bit off the norm in terms of design and coverage. This makes it unique and excellent doing the job it does best. Beyond purifying the air around the entire home, this power-packed machine-looking device can be used at the office, indoor construction spaces, for janitorial purposes and mold remediation.
The three HEPA filter stages ensure that even the most infinitesimal of particles are trapped completely giving you the perfect breath of untainted air. From the pet danders to allergens, molds and pollens, this is your super purifier any day. It also gets rid of foul smells in your home due to the activated carbon present in the HEPA filter. This air purifier is mostly used industrially and by professionals in the air purifying niche. It’s quite bulky in size and weighty, hardly ideal for the bedroom.
- 3 HEPA filtration stage for impeccable air purification
- It’s multipurpose. Can be used at the home, office and for industrial air cleansing
- Filter replacement notification
- Variable speed control settings for the fan
- It’s a heavy-duty air purifier machine. You get the best performance
- Optional odor eliminator
- Too bulky in weight and size
- No sleep mode and the noise is inevitable
- Very pricey
10. Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier – Portable Air Purifier 2020
One of the finest air purifiers out there in terms of performance and convenient features comes in the name – Winix. At 360sq.ft, you have relatively incredible coverage. You can now include your living room, library and the much bigger spaces you have into the air purifying business. It comes with an odor eliminating carbon filter to ensure you don’t smell pungent substances.
The true HEPA filter that has a 3 stage filtration system traps all allergens, pollen, mold, dust and other airborne contaminants. Nothing is left to chance as it traps as little as 0.3 microns. There’s a sleep mode for reduced noise production, 4 fan speed settings for customized usage, auto mode and smart sensor. The smart sensor is a major highlight. You are informed of the quality of the air you’re getting and that’s impressive. It features a plasma wave technology for the best results.
- Air quality LED sensor
- Filter replacement indicator
- 360sq.ft wider coverage. One of the biggest
- 3 stage true HEPA filter system for crushing the littlest contaminants
- Sleep mode for reduced noise up to 29dB
- Auto mode air purification
- 4 fan speed settings for customized usage
- Does not emit ozone
- Not a lightweight appliance
The Best Air Purifier
The verdict on the best air purifier review goes to the Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier based on the following metrics.
Air Quality Indicator and Auto Mode: it’s nice to be aware of the quality of the air you’re breathing plus it automatically adjust itself to optimal performance when the air quality is low.
Very Safe: Most HEPA filters release ozone into the surrounding air and that’s dangerous for humans. This one doesn’t.
7-in-1 Super HEPA Filter: Its the only air purifier in the list that packs this spectacular combination. This means, its air purification capacity is top-of-the-line.
So those are the top 3 metrics that gave Winix the crown. Other features are common among air purifiers and not necessarily needed.