This is the most probable question searched online these days, everyone wants to know whether Fitbit Versa Lite is waterproof or not, let me tell you about this, Fitbit Versa is waterproof and comes with a lot of varieties and enormous features that will blow your mind.
First of all, it is the best option for you to choose the best Fitness tracker plus smartwatch at a reasonable price.
Comparing to Apple smartwatch which also includes all the features, Fitbit Versa is much better than Apple, though there is a huge difference in the quality, dynamic look, durability somehow, Fitbit Versa is the best option for you as you can save a lot of money.
Is Fitbit Versa Lite Waterproof?
You need to know that every smartwatch or Fitness Tracker has limitations when it comes to water-resistance capabilities, it differs due to several reasons.
You can say that a company using quality material may have more resistance power than a cheaper one as when you go deeper, the amount of pressure is increased under the water, same is applied on your smartwatch and fitness tracker, so every digital band has some limitations, You can use, however, Fitbit Versa can work smoothly under 50 meters, it means if you are a deep diver, swimmer or athlete, you can enjoy.
- Waterproof up to 50 meters
- Best for swimmers and athletes
- Made up of premium silicone material
- Enjoy buying your favorite colors from almost 10 eye-catching colors
- Includes 15+ exercise modes
- Glion Dolly Foldable Lightweight Electric Scooter Reviews (Save $250)
- Apple Watch vs Fitbit Charge 2 – Which one is the best?
- Is Fitbit Versa Waterproof?
- Apple Watch 4 vs Fitbit Charge 2